Terms and conditions of use
- Contract of Sale; Before purchasing customers MUST accept these terms and conditions
- When you place an order to purchase a product from hangsene-liquid.co.uk , you will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your order. We will then send you an email when your order has been dispatched.
- All company information, Address, Tel Number etc are shown on invoices. Company tel. no. is not on website to deter cold callers. If you would like us to call you, please email us with your number and we will call you back. NO REPS PLEASE
- Warranty and Returns We offer a 14 day guarantee on all of our products, unless otherwise stated. Disposable items are D.O.A only (Faulty on arrival) you may be asked to provide photographic evidence . The 14 day period starts from the date you receive your order. Faulty items may be returned to us for replacement within this time frame. Delivery costs for returns under guarantee will be paid by us. In addition to your 14 day returns guarantee, customers are entitled to return goods within 7 working days of receipt under the European Distance Selling Act, goods must be unused and in as new condition.
Delivery. uk- 4-15 working days. Europe 5-20 working days. These are guide only and are usually delivered much quicker
We strongly advise buyers to use registered post. We will not be held responsible for any orders, sent via standard delivery, that go missing in the post. We STRONGLY suggest you opt for the registered post option. Although we can not track standard post orders, we do keep a record of all orders dispatched
Pricing and availability As we process your order, we will inform you by e-mail if any products should be unavailable. We reserve the right to change any and all prices without notice.
- Persons under the age of 18 Our products may not be purchased or used by any person under the age of 18 years. By purchasing from us you declare that you are aged over 18 years on the date of purchase.
- Amendments to the Conditions We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- Events beyond our reasonable control We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.